Marketing Project Specialist
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Markham, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Careers that make a world of difference!
When you make a decision to work with Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) you’re not just doing something great for your career, you are also saying you care about positively impacting the lives of children, their families and communities around the world. We know there are lots of career options for talented, top performers like you, but not many offer the opportunity to make a lasting difference. CCFC is currently recruiting for the following full-time position: Marketing Project Specialist
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Marketing Project Specialist is responsible for managing the end-to-end process for the development of creative and messaging for all non-digital marketing platforms to effectively communicate our brand narrative, maximize awareness and drive revenue.
This role includes, but not limited to:
Marketing Project Development – 50%
- Develop and execute Direct Mail, newsprint and out of home material for marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute the offline Gift Catalogue
- Develop door to door training material and telemarketing scripts
- Partner with vendors, communications and country offices in sourcing compelling photos and video
- Partner with Manager, Communications to source key messages, editorial, stories & brand adherence
- Partner with the Manager, Digital Content in the development of the online Gift Catalogue
- Partner with Manger, Digital Content and Manager, Campaigns and Media to develop creative material for the organization
Creative Project Development – 20%
- Partner with all internal teams as the creative project management resource for the organization
- Manage creative projects from briefing stage to final output
- Provide quotes, timelines and recommendations for projects
Vendor Management – 15%
- Source and manage appropriate vendors – designers, writers, printers, lettershop
- Assist the Director of Marketing in vendor contract negotiation
- Work with finance to ensure vendors are paid on-time
Budgeting & Forecasting – 10%
- Responsible for managing expense budgets and communicating variances
- Ensure all necessary finance paperwork is managed and tracked
Innovation – 5%
- Develop new initiatives and strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the department
- Seek out new and emerging creative concepts, applications and methodologies
Comply with all CCFC policies and procedures.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing creative content for direct mail appeals, catalogues, print and out of home material
- Experience in writing scripts and sales manuals for telemarketing and face to face vendors
- Experience in sourcing and managing creative and production vendors
- Solid understanding of printing, lettershop and mailing process including costing
- Experience in developing, receiving and executing on creative briefs
- Strong project management experience, including planning, briefing and monitoring
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (experience in Photoshop and InDesign an asset)
- Highly collaborative with an internal agency mentality
- Skilled in budgeting and purchasing
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel locally and occasional nationally or internationally, if required
- Ability to speak and/or write in either French or Spanish will be considered an asset
- Demonstrates commitment to CCFC’s Vision, Mission, and Values
CCFC offers competitive paid time-off benefits and a comprehensive group benefits plan, including health/dental, life insurance, disability, EAP and company-match RRSP.
If you believe you have that unique combination of a not-for-profit heart combined with the skills and interest for the Marketing Project Specialist position, then you will want to apply for this opportunity by going to CCFC's Careers website: www.ccfcanada.ca/about-us/careers
Scroll down to the section: “View career opportunities available at CCFC”.
Search under Job Title for "Marketing Project Specialist". Follow the application process stated on the specific job posting, you will be required to complete a very brief questionnaire and submit your résumé and covering letter.
If you experience any issues with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CCFC is not accepting recruitment agency/firm referrals.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Consistent with our Child Safeguarding Policy, the successful candidate must receive clearance by a Canadian criminal record check.
CCFC is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
CCFC is committed to providing workplace accommodations. If you require an accommodation, inform us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Organization Description not provided