We offer a wide range of resources and ideas to help you activate office sustainability challenges, take action in WWF campaigns and raise funds for conservation in Canada.
At WWF-Canada, we envision a world where people and nature thrive. Businesses of all sizes and sectors play an important role in helping to conserve the planet for future generations. Through our diverse program offerings, Living Planet @ Work helps environmentally-minded employees bring sustainability to their workplaces and support employee actions for nature.
Our suite of online resources contains tips on how to start green teams, lead environmental challenges and implement a range of footprint-reduction initiatives around the office. We also offer opportunities to lead nature-based employee engagement activities that directly support WWF-Canada's conservation work to reverse the decline of wildlife.
To date, more than 1,900 champions from over 1,000 companies have signed up to for Living Planet @ Work.
Each year, our champions and companies encourage thousands of employees to participate in initiatives that support actions for nature, including office sustainability activities and WWF campaigns like the CN Tower Climb for Nature, the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup and Earth Hour.
Why sign up?
Living Planet @ Work can help you build purpose into your role at work. Sign up today and join other green leaders that are influencing how their workplaces helps nature thrive. Join our growing community and receive access to:
- A library of resources that educate, inspire and empower employees to make their workplaces and communities more sustainable.
- Employee engagement campaign and project ideas that support WWF-Canada’s conservation work right here at home.
- Regular digital communications featuring the latest in WWF corporate sustainability news, program updates and participant success stories.
- Exclusive WWF-Canada event invites and offers.
- Opportunities for your leadership to be recognized in WWF-Canada’s digital communication channels.