Advisor, Client Relations
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Social Good
- Company Type
- Mission driven
About this position
POSITION DETAILSJob Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: New York City and Toronto
Team: Client Relations team
Level: Junior/Entry Level
Start date: As soon as possible
Reports to: TBD
Number of positions: 2 (one per location)
The Advisor on Sustainalytics’ Client Services team will be supporting client advisory functions in North America from our New York based office. The Advisor will primarily support client advisory functions and support US-based client relationships.
The Client Services team supports diverse investment professionals in developing and implementing tailored responsible investment strategies, and in integrating Sustainalytics' suite of research products and services into their investment processes.
- Act as a trusted support to Client Advisors to support the management of relationships with institutional and retail investors on how to apply RI strategies and incorporate our products and services
- Work collaboratively to enhance the client experience, satisfaction, and retention
- Make sure that clients receive recurring or one-off, standard or customized services, reports, or deliverables
- Support change management processes
- Contribute to market research
- Work closely with other team members in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to provide support and knowledge sharing
- Support administrative activities
- Support company or client commissioned projects
- Demonstrated understanding and interest of financial services and the RI industry;
- 1-3 years of related (RI/ financial services) work experience;
- Degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social sciences);
- Strong client servicing and commercial skills;
- Ability to understand and present complex products;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills;
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
Sustainalytics is an award-winning, global responsible investment research firm specialized in environmental, social and governance (ESG) research and analysis.
We offer global perspectives and solutions that are underpinned by local expertise, serving both values-based and mainstream investors that integrate ESG information and assessments into their investment decisions. View our Impact Profile
The impact of our work is one that is felt over the long term. We are seeking to change the face of capital markets in pursuit of a more just and sustainable world by helping some of the world’s largest institutional investors make sustainable investment decisions.
Our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
Career Growth Opportunities
We invest in our staff's training and developmet, so the people and the company can grow together over the long term. We give all our employees a $1000 education credit which they are expected to use every year and we’ll also pay for them to take the CFA exam if they’re interested. For each team we have a formal career development path that’s meant to provide a framework of how one progresses throughout the company.
Gain a global outlook working at Sustainalytics. With offices around the world you can take part in our employee exchange program - from Australia to Amsterdam.