- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Social Good
- Company Type
- B Corp
About this position
Benevity is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Client Projects team, leading and executing implementations of Benevity products and solutions to bring our clients’ social missions to life.
You enjoy variety and the challenge of managing and performing tasks on both major software implementations and ad hoc projects. As an Implementation Consultant, you will work with Relationship Managers, Project Managers and technical team members in support of implementing our products with our clients.
You will set projects up for success in collaboration with various internal stakeholders, be a key collaborator in delivering projects on time and provide our clients with an exceptional service experience. You will be responsible for managing the consultative side of our implementation pipeline, which is composed of four pillars: Program Objectives, Product Configuration, Documentation and Communications.
You are someone who is technically-savvy with expert organizational skills, creative in solutions-oriented thinking, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and do it all with a positive, can-do attitude. An adept communicator, you can translate difficult concepts into layman’s terms and act as the interpreter between technical and non-technical implementation stakeholders. If you like being at the centre of implementations and guiding clients to success with a company helping its clients to change the world, read on!
What you will do
- Manage a portfolio of medium to large scale client implementations. Responsible for implementation projects for new and existing Benevity clients
- Conduct discovery/requirements gathering sessions, providing and maintaining the resulting design documentation throughout the implementation.
- Conduct gap analysis of existing client systems and programs; identifying any key challenges and defining solutions so our clients have a smooth transition to Benevity products and services
- Provide solution analysis and configuration plans, aligning client specific-requirements with project scope, providing exceptional client and value-added service
- Configure the application in accordance with business requirements and processes defined
- Lead executive stakeholder meetings, both internally and client-side
- Consult with clients on how to best manage change within their organization
- Provide feedback to the Product, Development, CS and Sales team on Industry trends
- Work with the Project Manager to update clients on project plans, milestones, and tasks.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to create detailed project transition documentation to support end users and the Relationship Management teams once implementations are complete.
- Conduct client administrator and end user training sessions via online webinars, over the phone or in-person.
- Participate in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of client-facing presentations and documents
- Identify growth and upsell opportunities for the Relationship Management and Sales team.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Benevity’s suite of products and services.
- Contribute to the success of the Client Projects Team, leading continuous improvement initiatives and providing support to team members, for example.
- Assist with assessment of cost estimates of Benevity work needed for proposals, statements of work and/or change orders
- Ensure client delight at go-live and after onboarding is complete
- 2-5 years of experience in a Software Implementation Specialist or Consultant role
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams using Visio, Lucid chart, etc.
- Working knowledge or experience with internal collaboration tools such as Jira or Confluence, etc.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, at operational and leadership levels
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional and/or remote teams to achieve common goals and client outcomes
- Track record in building successful implementation documentation and/or project plans autonomously
- Passion for Client Success
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Project Management certification/degree and/or Implementation Specialist certificate and/or Change Management certificate
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Bilingual French/English proficiency at a fluent, C-level capacity is a bonus
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- To rapidly evolve beyond your previous experience.
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 clients in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs.
- Connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative, and fun environment.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek and Next Gen Men , who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Go to Work and Change the World!
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
Benevity, Inc., a certified B Corporation, is the global leader in corporate social responsibility and employee engagement software, including online giving, matching, volunteering and community investment. Many of the world’s most iconic brands rely on Benevity’s award-winning cloud solutions to power corporate “Goodness” programs that attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce by connecting people to the causes that matter to them. For more information, please visit www.benevity.ca.
View our Impact Profile
We’re a purpose-driven tech company with a big goal.
Benevity acts as a catalyst to infuse a culture of Goodness into the world. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
We have a vision to improve the social and business returns companies receive from their investments in employee and consumer giving and volunteering and, simultaneously, to build and strengthen our society.
What It's Like To Work Here
Be part of a culture of change.
You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
You’ll make more than just a paycheck. Our people enjoy a stimulating, collaborative environment, which might include an occasional interruption from a dachshund or labradoodle. Sure, we work hard, but we also find ways to kick back, including regular Wellness Wednesdays, Bunch Lunches and our quarterly Benevity Hug (fair warning: you should be comfortable giving and receiving hugs). Since we’re in the business of giving, we also spend a good chunk of our time volunteering for causes that matter to us. It’s all part of being in the Goodness game.
Career Growth Opportunities
Join a winning team.
We’re the leaders in our space because of our people. At Benevity, you’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will make you even better at what you do. People with a growth mindset do well at our company (and in everyday life)—and if we can promise one thing, it’s that you’ll learn a lot here. And we’re sure we’ll learn tons from you, too.
What We Look For When Hiring
We’re on the lookout for dreamers and doers.
Ones who see the glass as half full, who believe in their ability to make a difference and who want more than just a job. We go looking for them in places that are sometimes obscure, and once we lure them out of hiding we treasure them. They share our vision to help companies and people make the world a better place through Goodness, and they devote their unique mix of talents and expertise to some of the most iconic brands anywhere. All of this is what makes Benevity-ites a rare and diverse bunch.