Customer Service Representative
- Job Type
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Richmond Hill, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Alborz Creative Construction Limited. We are a multi-disciplined construction company that is headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Alborz Creative Construction was established in 2017 on a foundation of strong work ethic and a commitment to client needs and the highest quality work. Today, Alborz Creative continues to strive with a client-involvement approach on every project to ensure our clients vision becomes a reality and their goals are achieved.
Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? The construction company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Service Representative will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
• Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
• Coordinate and track movement of goods.
• Organize order information, customer information and bill of lading (shipping documents).
• Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
• Calculate and coordinate delivery date and equipment (coordinate safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments with customers).
• Address, resolve shipment issues and answer customer inquiries.
• Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
• Collaborate and communicate with logistics team, customer service representatives, quality personnel and others involved in the shipment and receipt.
• One year of experience in a call center.
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Telephone Etiquette.
• Active Listening.
• High School.
• Years of experience: 1 year.
• Experience level: Entry Level.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday. From 9 am to 5 pm.