Associate, Business Development and Client Services
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Public/Society Benefit
- Impact Category
- Social Good
- Company Type
About this position
Do you believe in a just world that is transformed through philanthropy and equity? Do you want to engage in challenging and collaborative non-profit work that aligns with your core beliefs? Is a flexible working environment and a diverse creative team a priority for your next role?
AgentsC is seeking to expand our small team of experts by recruiting an Associate of Business Development and Client Services. This important role is responsible for elevating AgentsC’s profile in the non-profit sector by delivering first-class customer-oriented services and attracting new and potential clients. This is a challenging role that draws on a range of skills and insights while also equipping the postholder with phenomenal opportunities for social impact, business development, fundraising solutions and client care.
As an applicant, you are seeking a full-time, 12-month renewable contract position based near downtown Toronto in a dynamic shared workspace. Your salary expectations are between $45,000 and $55,000 per year, as well as four weeks holiday. You are able to work occasional weekends and late hours.
Business Development (40%):
- Lead AgentsC’s client development strategy
- Develop strategies for attracting new clients and engaging existing clients
- Develop effective CRM systems and processes
- Draft and manage AgentsC’s communications calendar
- Coordinate and attend new client engagement meetings
- Prepare slide presentations, proposals, and project briefs
- Conduct research and prepare profiles and meeting briefs, as required
- Develop and cultivate relationships with non-profit networks and partners
- Raise the profile and visibility of AgentsC’s work amongst various audiences—partnering organizations, non-profit experts and networks, and existing and potential clients
- Develop AgentsC’s marketing and communications capabilities, including a client engagement plan
- Support the process of creating thought leadership articles
- Contribute to strategy for the marketing of fundraising plans, including donor communications and engagement, digital conversion, corporate sponsorships, events, social media engagement, and online fundraising
- Partner with client teams to drive successful implementation of marketing strategy
- Project manage complex client work and maintain and develop partnerships with nonprofit and private sector partners
- Conduct research and co-ordinate social Impact programs, projects, and partnerships
- Work with AgentsC colleagues to develop innovative ways to address social issues on a local and global scale
- Develop high quality and effective client solutions ranging from: data analytics, fundraising strategies, philanthropic counsel, case for support and proposal
- Provide support in the areas of meeting logistics, organizing conference calls, agendas, correspondence, presentation materials, and follow-up documents. Attend meetings as required, prepare minutes for action items, and ensure completion of action and follow-up items
AgentsC is a growing international non-profit consulting firm. We pride ourselves on being smart, nimble, independent and impactful in an ever-evolving market. Our point of difference is steeped in equity philanthropy—our signature approach to driving social impact. Equity philanthropy is the cornerstone principal to investing in mass social change for the greater good, thereby ensuring that the most urgent causes attract the most generous philanthropic donations and impact investments.
Our expertise is built on extensive experience working with leading social impact organizations in the global education, health, community development, and international development sectors.
We work with organizations around the world that implement unique solutions to the social determinants of health and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We care about helping these innovative organizations scale their investment efforts to a transformational level.