Coordinator, Office of the Registrar (Toronto Campus)
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- North York, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
- Position Title: Coordinator, Office of the Registrar - Toronto Campus
- Available: October 2021
- Applicant Deadline: Friday, September 24, 2021
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Coordinator, Office of the Registrar at our Toronto campus location. In this challenging position, you will report to the Registrar and be responsible for providing support for all matters related to the Registrar’s Office on the Toronto Campus, as well as, provide remote back up support to Boucher Campus. The successful candidate will: assist with the preparation, distribution, collection and filing of student enrolment contracts, addendum to contracts, and course adjustment forms; monitor and file student absences, as needed; support and lead other projects including those related to advanced standing, new student intake lists and reconciling, transcript requests, etc.; process and issue current student and alumnae documentation; assist in maintaining up-to-date data on enrolment, attrition, placement, and other information; provide statistical information as needed for accreditation reports. In support of the Financial Aid Office at the College, you will: manage financial aid data, provide information on financial aid process to prospective and current students; complete and submit all required student loan forms and reports in an accurate and timely manner; distribute information, announcements and policies relating to financial aid to students as needed and as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in education administration or related field preferable
- Two or more years’ experience in a college/university student services environment
- Highly developed computer literacy in all range of administrative support programs such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access and student information systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
- Tact and judgment to deal with all levels of staff, faculty and students
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of persons both internally and externally
- Exemplary customer service skills to deal with a wide variety of internal and external clients
*In response to COVID-19, this position is currently remote, but may be occasionally be required to be on-site*
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), is Canada’s premier, pan-Canadian academic institution for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations for all regulated jurisdictions in Canada and the United States to become naturopathic doctors. The College is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. CCNM has two campuses, one in Toronto and another in the Metro Vancouver area known as the Boucher Campus. The College provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
CCNM welcomes individuals who have demonstrated commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, and inclusion and will partner with us in expanding our EDI capacity. We encourage applications from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous Peoples, Black-identified persons, other racialized persons, persons with disabilities and those who identify as women and/or LGBTQ2SIA+.
CCNM is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. This document can be made available in an alternate format upon request.
To Apply: Submit your cover letter and resume in one file to:
Human Resources Department
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for, and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.