Social Compliance & Traceability Coordinator
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
- For profit
About this position
The Social Compliance & Traceability Coordinator helps support the Social Compliance and Traceability Department. The incumbent will work closely with the Compliance team to manage supplier adherence to best practices. The ideal candidate enjoys being part of a bigger team but can work independently on data processing and administrative functions.
Include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining records related to Canada Goose’s social compliance and traceability program. The incumbent will manage the databases daily to ensure details are accurate and up-to-date, including inputting audit details and flagging re-audits as necessary. Where necessary, the Coordinator will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all databases and records are completed fully and correctly.
- Complete and submit social, structural and traceability audit requests in a timely manner. The incumbent will track progress of audits, including status, respond to external / internal queries and validate audit quotes. In addition, the incumbent will review audit results, log information and communicate results to appropriate internal teams.
- Manage invoice payment processing to Accounts Payable, including monthly accruals.
- Providing weekly updates to team about audit progress, results and budget tracking.
- Ensure our internal and external partners have the most up-to-date manuals and SOPs
- The incumbent will help prepare excel data (including creating pivot) needed for monthly / quarterly reporting to the business.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- 2-3 years experience in an office environment or data collection and processing or business and stakeholder communications.
- The ideal candidate has an analytical nature and enjoys problem solving and uses these skills to collect, organize, and manage significant amounts of information with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- The incumbent feels comfortable managing a high volume of emails in a timely manner.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An interest in occupational health and safety, social compliance, and sustainability is considered an asset.
- Experience working and communicating with 3rd parties is considered an asset, especially across multiple cultures and languages. Secondary language proficiency in Cantonese / Mandarin is considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Commitment and passion for data management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast -paced environment
- Self motivated, self-directed team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
At Canada Goose, we are committed to producing the best extreme weather outerwear in the world.
We have been manufacturing innovative high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. From South Pole research facilities and the Canadian High Arctic to the streets of New York City, Stockholm, Paris, Toronto, and Tokyo, people wear our products because of our reputation for quality, functionality and style. We’ve kept 100% of our production at home in Canada because we are committed to outstanding craftsmanship. We believe it’s critical to the integrity of Canada Goose and the quality of our products. We believe that no one can do it better. But there’s a more important reason than that.
Cold weather is part of our national identity, and there are no better judges of the quality of our products than those for whom they are designed — and by whom they were inspired. We’re proud to have Canadians rely on us for protection in unspeakably cold conditions. We stay in Canada because that’s who we are.
Ask Anyone Who Knows.
Learn more here.