Unified Banking Clerk (Location 180 Duncan Mill Road, Toronto)
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Ontario, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Girl Guides of Canada–Guides du Canada (GGC) empowers every girl in Guiding to discover herself and be everything she wants to be. As GGC moves into a new era of financial management across the country we are seeking candidates who will embrace the opportunity to evolve this new way of work.
GGC is actively searching for four (4) Unified Banking Clerks.
The Unified Banking Clerk will:
- Be responsible for verifying the accuracy and compliance with policies of a high volume of transactions per day (approx. 100 transactions per day).
- Provide customer service for volunteers, advising on any banking questions or concerns on a timely basis.
You are the model candidate if you:
- Have post-secondary education in Business, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Have demonstrated computer software proficiency with MS Office; Office 365, intermediate Excel
- Have sound analytical skills in relation to numerical data
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to handle a high volume of work and prioritize work received from multiple sources
- Fluency in French is an asset (one bilingual clerk is required)
- Are a positive, enthusiastic and committed team player and have a demonstrated high degree of initiative, judgement and problem-solving ability
- Have demonstrated computer software proficiency with MS Office; Office 365, intermediate Excel.
- You embody the attributes of our core DNA – welcoming, imaginative, courageous and enthusiastic
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
Submit a cover letter and resume (as one file) by 5:00 p.m. January 24, 2020 to Leisa McKenzie, Employee Experience Business Partner, HR@girlguides.ca
*Kindly reference the position title in the subject line of your email message.
*Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Upon request, Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada will make available reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process. Accommodation requests should be made in advance to People & Culture.
Organization Description not provided