National Marketing Manager, Philanthropy Enablement Services
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Mississauga , ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the enablement of national marketing initiatives that support the front-line fundraisers on the Donor Development and Corporate Engagement teams. This role will strategize, plan and execute several customer segment-specific treatments to prospect, acquire, cultivate and retain the target audiences. The incumbent will oversee a portfolio of annual and new strategic growth products and programs. They will spend 70% of their time on execution but will also manage a marketing team that will be executing various custom donor treatments to specific segments.
As part of the Vision Partners Philanthropic Marketing team that enables our frontline fundraisers, the seasoned Marketing manager will:
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with internal donor facing representatives to understand the customer (i.e. Mega, Major, middle donors, corporates, foundations) and develop tailored treatments for acquisition, cultivation and retention;
- Work together with World Vision Programs and Product Alignment teams to have a deep understanding of the value proposition and the specific programs and approaches that we are seeking funds to support;
- Develop and execute campaign treatments as needed for target customers utilizing data & insights to determine best approaches for success;
- Liaise with internal and external writers and graphic designers to create customized communications that are focused and innovative in both approach and creative execution (final product could be report, video, presentation, digital piece etc.);
- Work with digital team and other internal teams to deploy communications in the most effective ways according to customer preferences;
- Work with Customer Data & Insights to obtain product and customer feedback and use analysis to facilitate product enhancement keeping customer personas top of mind;
- Work with Events team to execute donor facing fundraising and engagement events for both cultivation and stewardship purposes;
- Assist in the preparation of donor meetings and oral presentation materials as required
- Work with Brand & Creative team to ensure that all communications produced are World Vision Brand compliant;
- Oversee the quality review process throughout the proposal and report lifecycles conducting the final review to ensure highest quality is produced (spell-check, grammar etc.);
- Process all quotations and invoices related to external contracted services;
- Participate in internal team debriefs after proposal and report submissions.
- Coordinate intake of projects for the Vision Partners marketing team and ensure workloads are evenly distributed;
- Oversee and support Marketing team in their day to day execution of tasks;
- Set performance metrics for team and provide feedback and coaching;
- Working with the customer journey team and frontline fundraisers, play a leadership role in determining feasibility and strategy of specific campaigns;
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization to streamline systems and processes and ensure smooth execution without duplication;
- Coordinate internal team debriefs after events, campaigns, proposal & report submissions.
- Minimum 7-15 years of experience in a senior marketing role;
- Minimum 5 years of people leadership;
- Development of fact-derived target client segment strategy with complimentary collateral;
- Run multi-channel marketing acquisition campaigns
- Proven success working with digital and social communications;
- Experience with high-end signature events and national coast-to-cost events;
- Intimate understanding of the creative process and experience working with creative teams and agency relations is an asset;
- Experience with fundraising or brand management is an asset;
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or equivalent;
- Exceptional communication and editing skills;
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly deadline-driven;
- Strong project management skills, the ability to establish priorities, set and manage schedules and
- coordinate multiple projects at one time;
- Highly collaborative and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Highly developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based technology.
- This position requires some evening and weekend work (15%-20%), and travel domestically and internationally (10-20%).
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Organization Description not provided