- Job Type
- Full Time
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Community & Social Services
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
RATE OF PAY: $51 600 based on experience
Location: Downtown Toronto – University Ave. and Dundas St. W.
The Marketing Manager implements and monitors a wide range of marketing activities. This position requires experience in youth marketing and brand management, and is the lead for event marketing and creative service requests.
The manager oversees and manages key relationships, including virtual project teams and vendors. This position is responsible for leading market research initiatives and has budgetary responsibilities. The Marketing Manager works closely with the Director of Brand and Youth Marketing to ensure that budgeted activities result in maximum brand awareness and youth service uptake and awareness.
- Minimum of five years marketing experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Strong relationship management and business development skills, including experience in managing relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing project management and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in budget oversight and creating and implementing marketing plans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual (in French and English)
- Active CMA or AMA Membership
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge fundraising software
- Experience in youth marketing and engagement preferred.
Organization Description not provided