Team Lead ADP@Home Spoke
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Aurora, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Adult Day Program @ Home Spoke is an in-home Adult Day Program offering respite to caregivers and providing older adults with individualized plans of care. The program includes a variety of social and wellness activities and companionship as well as addressing social isolation. Activities include exercise, mental stimulation, crafts, health promotion, and disease prevention. Spokes are going to homes of seniors in the community of Aurora and Bradford, Ontario.
The Team Lead position is full-time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager-ADP, your focus is on the completion of intake, documentation and routine assessments, program planning, discharge and/or transfer to a higher level of care.
You will deliver individual wellness and therapeutic programs for frail and cognitively impaired older adults at home.
Requirements for the position include:
- Degree or diploma in Therapeutic Recreation, Recreation Therapy, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Social Service Worker Gerontology or related field.
- Program coordination and case management as it pertains to therapeutic program planning.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in developing partnerships to enhance therapeutic programming.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Actively participates as a team member and works with others to achieve common goals.
- Knowledge of RAI CHA assessment.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Database, PowerPoint or Publisher).
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Vehicle and valid Ontario driver’s license are required.
- Fluency in both official languages (English & French) and/or other language(s), an asset.
CHATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accommodation will be provided to individuals with disability, upon request
If you are enthusiastic about planning new, innovative programs on a daily basis to keep the program fresh and interesting, we’d like to hear from you!
Please apply online: www/chats.on.ca/careers