- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Social Enterprise
- Company Type
About this position
We are looking for a creative and results-driven Campaign Specialist to
support our clients throughout the various stages of their investment
campaigns (Our average campaign raises $3 million from 100 investors).
You will be a great fit for this position if you enjoy both setting strategy and
implementing new ideas, are motivated by community participation and
positive change, and can demonstrate excellent collaborative skills paired
with sound judgement.
This role reports to our Senior Campaign Manager. However, we are crossfunctional by design, and you will collaborate with the rest of our team.
What you will be doing:
• Project Management - Coordinate each phase of client campaigns, from planning and structuring, to marketing, sales and investor relations. Coach and organize client teams, act as main point-of contact, bring in outside resources as necessary, provide regular assessments and benchmarks.
• Facilitation - Facilitate client meetings and training sessions. Manage client team dynamics to create a positive working environment, introduce new information with confidence, support clients to solve problems and achieve milestones.
• Strategy Development - Collaborate with our team to define the scope and budget for each campaign from early stages to the bond raise and beyond. Work alongside and organize our core team to pull in relevant resources and expertise. Identify gaps, risks and issues early in the project and suggest appropriate mitigation strategies.
• Training & Coaching - Set client teams up for success by organizing their campaigns and creating guides and templates that they adopt and make their own. Train clients on various platforms: CRMs, email systems, project management software, etc. Provide feedback and coaching along the way.
• Marketing & Sales - Develop sales & marketing strategies for each investment campaign. Oversee implementation of tactics and strategies, proof marketing materials, suggest best practices to ensure investment sales goals are met.
• Education - Assist in initial engagement with potential new clients, including participating in consultations and workshops.
You are someone with:
• 4-6 years experience in a Project Management, Account Management, Consulting, or Marketing/Communications Role with increasing responsibility
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field/expertise
• Strong interpersonal skills: verbal, writing, and presentation skills
• Excellent facilitation skills to host client meetings and work collaboratively.
• Experience building & implementing marketing campaigns
• Familiarity with project management tools, CRM platforms, email systems, digital marketing, & analytics
• Great organizational skills - managing teams and deadlines
• Emotional Intelligence to proactively identify issues and share feedback.
Awesome to have:
• Knowledge of social enterprise and social finance
• Work experience in a consultancy or agency
• Experience in fundraising and/or community organizing
• Expertise in PR/Media relations
• Wordpress & graphic design skills
What we can offer you:
• Salary range: $55,000 - $60,000
• Flexible, remote-first working environment
• 3 Weeks paid vacation plus a bonus week off at the end of December
• Comprehensive Health & Benefits Program & RRSP Matching Plan
• Opportunity to help grow and shape an impactful social enterprise
• Opportunities for career growth, professional development, and continuous learning
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF and send as a single attachment. Use your full name as the file name (i.e. MaryJones.pdf). Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. • In your cover letter, please address why you are interested in working with Tapestry, and how you would help to ensure the success of our client investment campaigns.
We are fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluating all applications without discrimination or bias. We are also committed to acting on the values of Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. We value and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Should you require special accommodations due to a different set of abilities, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at 416-977-5093 ext. 0
Tapestry Community Capital enables a diverse range of social enterprises to raise the capital they need to scale their impact. Through the use of a proven social finance tool,
called a Community Bond, we help them to elevate their strong base of
supporters to become proud community investors.
Our clients are non-profits, charities, and co-operatives located in
communities across Canada. They are actively engaged in the spheres of
affordable housing, sustainable food production, community hubs, arts &
culture spaces, co-working centres and renewable energy.
We consult with organizations every step of the way to make their investment
campaigns a success and help bring their dream projects to life.
Starting with workshops, we help them assess the feasibility of their project.
Next we assist in preparing their campaign for launch and actively supporting
their team to reach their investment goal. Finally, we provide the back-office
support to manage their investors reliably and professionally.
Our office is based out of a beautiful co-working space in downtown Toronto.
Our team is currently working virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.