Communications and Admin Assistant
- Job Type
- Part time
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Across Canada, ON
- Impact Category
About this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge Exchange and Communications:
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for promotion and uptake of CCSMH work (especially uptake of our Cannabis in Aging e-learning modules).
- Supporting project and organizational social media presence and connections;
- Coordinating organizational presence at conferences and workshops;
- Reviewing and providing comment on draft project material;
- Preparing updates for CCSMH membership and stakeholders;
- Managing website updates
- Coordinating organizational interactions with stakeholders as needed;
- Assisting the Executive Director in the drafting of quarterly newsletters, letters to government officials, inquiries, etc.
- Coordinating the translation and layout of project material.
- Supporting the engagement of our national Steering and other Committees
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder lists relevant to various projects.
- A strong interest in and passion for issues surrounding mental health and aging in Canada is an asset;
- Strong organizational and time management skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Three or more years of experience in admin/communications/knowledge translation in a related field;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a ‘virtual’ work environment.
Position is part-time (approx. 20 hours/week) for 6 months (January-July, 2022) with possibility of extension. $25-$30/hour.
Please submit CV and cover letter indicating your skill-set, experience and interest in mental health and aging by December 24, 2021.