- Job Type
- Contract / Full Time
- Job Level
- Killaloe, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
The Killaloe Community Resource Centre is a multi-service agency, providing supports and services to people of all ages in rural Renfrew County. As Communication Lead, your primary goal is to create clear messaging that helps us tell our story to a variety of audiences across all platforms.
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will:
- Work collaboratively across the organization.
- Create engaging visual and written content.
- Produce e-newsletters that highlight the organization’s vision, activities, and achievements.
- Support grant applications through writing well-researched, persuasive proposals.
- Support production of internal documents including strategic plan, policies, and reports.
- Relevant education and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and a creative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates CRC’s Values (Belonging, Community Advocacy, Safer/Braver Spaces, Social Inclusion, Community Informed, Service Connection and Transparency)..
Hybrid work options available.
The Killaloe Community Resource Centre is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity, values differences, and supports the full participation of all employees. We welcome applications from equity-seeking groups including racialized persons/persons of colour, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA2S+ persons, people with lived experience of gender-based violence and any other persons from diverse backgrounds. We offer accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process, upon request.