Customer Onboarding Specialist B2B
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
- B Corp
About this position
EcoVadis is looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to assist and boost response rates with potential customers while driving value throughout their EcoVadis experience. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will contact only companies that have already been recommended to Ecovadis by their own clients. To these companies, you will be a trusted advisor, shaping their first (and future) experience with us.This position is a high touch service that respects the relationship of the customers to EcoVadis and is a true EcoVadis ambassador.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinar, etc to assist in the customer onboarding process and drive a high response rate.
- Appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits to address customer needs throughout the onboarding process.
- Identify risks (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis onboarding and evaluation process while actively working to mitigate issues before they happen. Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate communication & information exchange.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our customers including key industries, business challenges and objectives.
- Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality,methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report & contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other EcoVadis BU’s to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
- Must be completely fluent in English. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- Experience - At least 2 years working experience (familiarity with US or international markets is a plus) in a sales/support/account management/customer success role (even if only over the phone).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Complete comfort with proactively making phone calls (to potential customers) while in a shared office space.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Comfortable quickly adapting to new software and tools (Salesforce, Base, Zendesk Sell a plus).
- Ability to work well in an international high growth fast-paced team environment.
Full time position (permanent after probation)
Location: This position is located in Downtown Toronto
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flexi-time and designated number of home office days/month
- An incredible set of colleagues from all over the world who are constantly planning fun activities.
- Global office exchange program
- Wellness program
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!