Corporate Sustainability Analyst (Portuguese speaker)
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
- B Corp
About this position
The objectives of this role are:
- Understanding of supplier assessments' main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, risk countries, activity description.
- Identify and analyze the various elements of CSR Management systems presented in supporting documentation.
- Follow up with suppliers if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology.
- Contribution to improvement of quality (QCF) and productivity.
Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Master-degree with a specialty in Sustainable Development or CSR.
- Previous experience in CSR/Sustainable Development would be a plus.
- Combination of interpersonal and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Autonomy, initiative, capacity to work in a start-up.
- Aptitude to evolve in an international environment.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese is a must.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
Base salary + Bonus plan
GRSP and TFSA matching program available
Health and Dental Benefits
Flexi-time and designated number of home office days/month
An incredible set of colleagues from all over the world who are constantly planning fun activities.
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!