Connect to Wellness Project Coordinator - Ontario Trillium Foundation Funding - 7 hours a week with potential for Overtime
- Job Type
- Part time
- Job Level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Houselink Community Homes is a leader in the field of supportive housing and recovery for people living with Mental Illness. We have the following opening for individuals interested in joining our progressive workplace:
Connect to Wellness Project Coordinator
Ontario Trillium Foundation Funding
7 hours a week with potential for Overtime
Time limited Project ending on November 26, 2021
External and Internal Posting
Houselink Community Homes is a leader in the field of supportive housing and recovery for people living with Mental Illness. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for collecting demographic, economic and household data regarding the digital divide for Houselink Community Homes Trillium Project, Connect to Wellness. Key activities will include training with participants and staff, conducting research, and creation of outreach/educational materials. The Connect to Wellness Project Coordinator will work with Houselink participants and staff on regular basis and provide assistance by sharing skills and information regarding using social medial platforms to connect to wellness supports.
Skill Knowledge and Ability Required:
The position requires an individual who has:
- Work collaboratively with the Community Development Coordinator, staff members and participants to complete the Ontario Trillium Foundation, Connect to Wellness Project.
- Provide leadership, skill development opportunities, and coaching to tenants and staff members to enhance technology skills, using digital devices and social media platforms.
- Create of outreach/educational materials for participants and staff regarding Trillium Connect to Wellness Project
- Coordinate and conduct assessment interviews with participants and assist participants with completing the Connect to Wellness to the assessment form
- Conduct research; evaluate and interpret data to ensure that key issues are identified.
- Facilitate the development of various educational materials such as posters, mini-training guides and oversee and deliver presentations.
- Draft community report and complete a project evaluation.
Hourly rate is $25.72/hour. This is a bargaining unit position and is governed by the terms of the Collective Agreement. Please note that the regular work schedule for this position will include some evenings.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the requirements set out above, please submit a cover letter and a current resume, by March 5, 2021 by 5:00.
Houselink has an equity hiring policy and is committed to providing an inclusive selection process. Applications are encouraged from people with lived experience of mental health challenges and other equity seeking groups. Houselink will provide accommodation, upon request, to ensure a fair and equitable process.
Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a Criminal Records Check. Houselink is committed to the hiring of staff with lived experience with mental health challenges. Therefore, the information obtained from the criminal records check will be used only for determining whether the applicant represents any potential harm to our service participants.