Digital Tech Internships
- Job Type
- Job Level
- Junior/Entry level
- Ontario, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Looking for a paid and exciting work experience in digital tech! You could work in artificial intelligence, automation, digital marketing or programming.
Our Digital Tech Internships give underemployed young workers—including Indigenous youth, youth living with disabilities and youth living in Northern communities—the experience they need to find career-oriented work.
You could even access training during the internship to enhance your skills.
Do you meet all the criteria below?
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education, work part-time or unemployed)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Available to work up to six months
- Not a previous participant of a DS4Y internship, a university or college co-op or intern students, or an employee of the hiring employer prior to the start of their internship (does not apply to previous coop students or student interns)
Don’t wait to apply! The application period closes early July.
Have any questions? Visit careerlauncher.ca
About Career Launcher
Career Launcher helps highly skilled students and grads transition to future-ready employment. Our programs give job seekers access to training and meaningful employment, and employers access to subsidies for training and salary costs.
Career Launcher is a program by Colleges and Institutes Canada, funded by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy