Inside Sales Agent
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Etobicoke, ON
- Impact Area
- Public/Society Benefit
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Ever think your sharp shooting sales skills could change the world for the better? What if your ability to connect with people, could help women and children transitioning out of shelters? Or if your ability to multi-task, listen and empathize, could help refugees and newcomers settle and find the stability they need to thrive? Your brilliance with closing deals will alleviate landfill pressures and make our world a green place! At Furniture Bank, we are ALL driven by our shared mission to help people in need and making the world a better place.
If you are a motivated, competitive sales talent who is comfortable on the phone, and wants to help bring joy and dignity to people in our community who need a helping hand, please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota for closed/won opportunities
- Coordinate and implement marketing strategy
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into Salesforce CRM
- Participate in weekly overviews
- Participate at trade shows selling our services
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Solid interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Salesforce, Gmail, Google Docs & Sheets
- Typing proficiency (40 – 50 wpm)
- Experience in fundraising an asset
- Operational knowledge of the Privacy Act an asset
- Ability to work both autonomously and under pressure.
- Positive, passionate and empathetic attitude and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals.
- Constantly on phone (average 6 hours a day);
- Casual dress;
- 40 hours per week; Friendly colleagues.
Furniture Bank is a registered charity and social enterprise that transforms lives by transferring gently used furniture from generous donors to people in need – turning houses into homes and providing comfort and stability to the people who live inside. Your kindness is a family’s future.
We think we’re a pretty fun group of changemakers driven to make this world a better place. Fast paced and growing, we live by our core values: empathy, resilience, collaboration, change agents, and integrity.