- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Social Good
- Company Type
- B Corp
About this position
Benevity is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our responsive, passionate Client Success team. Ideally with a background in software or technology and/or business analysis, you love getting to know your clients’ businesses and helping them succeed. If you like to focus on solutions and act as the advocate for client goals and best practice, this could be the position you’ve been looking for!
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Benevity delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
Imagine using your skills to catalyze a network of 10 million+ people from hundreds of the most recognizable global brands to connect with millions of charities around the world. At Benevity, you can!
When you Work at Benevity
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we’ve continued to build game-changing products while processing over $2 billion in donations and 10 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You’ll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn’t just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we’re in this thing together.
- Be responsible for management of client relationships, which includes things like attending to clients’ daily enquires, as well as longer-term needs, such as software enhancement projects.
- Be the main point of contact to resolve a broad range of client issues (many of them unprecedented!), ranging from technical software challenges, to charity inquiries, donation and volunteering data and much more, collaborating with multiple internal teams to drive solutions.
- Execute the day-to-day administrative functions of clients’ programs, which vary across clients (i.e. technical software support, bulk data uploads, reporting, and much more).
- Train clients on Benevity’s always-evolving software products, and maintaining and deepening your own knowledge as well (there are new software releases nearly every month).
- Develop strong knowledge of clients’ corporate social responsibility and employee engagement program goals in order to advise on optimal usage of Benevity’s products and best practices to grow their programs.
- Assist with clients’ unique reporting needs, as well as provide regular reports on standard metrics – gaining a deep understanding of our reporting tool will be necessary.
- Participate as part of a team in software implementations for new clients, and enhancement projects for existing clients.
- 3+ years in an account management role, ideally with 2 or more of those years supporting a SaaS application or otherwise demonstrated technical aptitude.
- A love of solving mysteries, navigating the unknown, and working collaboratively to find unique solutions.
- A high level of technical curiosity.
- Exceptional, proven client service skills.
- A desire to learn something new each and every day.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities, thriving on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, and commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Professional demeanour and ability to communicate and build relationships with clients long-distance.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to lead a variety of projects to support the Client Success team.
- Experience with corporate social responsibility programming and/or employee engagement is an asset.
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- To rapidly evolve beyond your previous experience.
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 clients in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs.
- Connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative, and fun environment.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek and Next Gen Men , who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Benevity is the global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and community investment software. Many of the world’s most iconic brands rely on Spark, Benevity’s award-winning cloud solution, to power corporate “Goodness Programs” that attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce by connecting people to the social causes that matter to them.
Benevity is a software company working to build better and more engaging ways for companies to unite their people around doing the right thing. For us, doing well by doing good is way more than just a tagline, but on the subject of tag, we hope you’re “it!” We’re a growing company and we’re looking for just the people to help us take our business (and Goodness) to the next level.