IT Administrator, Office 365
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Girl Guides of Canada–Guides du Canada (GGC) empowers every girl in Guiding to discover herself and be everything she wants to be. In Guiding, girls from 5-17 meet with girls their own age in a safe, inclusive space to explore what matters to them. GGC is where girls take the lead, put their ideas into action and jump into awesome activities – all with the support of volunteer Guiders who are committed to positively impacting their lives. We strive to ensure that girls and women from all walks of life, identities and lived experiences feel a sense of belonging and can fully participate.
GGC is actively searching for an IT Administrator, Office 365
*Remote work arrangement temporarily due to COVID-19
The IT Administrator, Office 365 will be the Office 365 application specialist and champion.
The IT Administrator, Office 365 will be responsible for:
- Providing Office 365 support and troubleshooting, with a focus on issues not able to be resolved by first level of support.
- Overseeing and sharing the antispam and antimalware administration including, quarantine review and management, rule creation and management.
- Office 365 policy compliance and configuration.
- Office 365 security and mitigation of risks.
- Office 365 report and alert monitoring and response.
- Advising on appropriate Office 365 tool selection, configuration and usage.
- Assisting with Microsoft Active Directory, user and computer management, group policy.
- User administration, identity, access management and Office 365 License administration.
- PowerShell scripting for Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Azure AD and hybrid device management and configuration.
- Training IT team in essential Office 365/AD administration tasks.
- Researching and recommending tools or solutions to problems and special projects as assigned.
- Assisting in the support and maintenance of Azure and other cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS when required.
- Keeping current with Office 365 new features and developments. Maintaining qualifications and continuous learning relevant to your role.
- Assisting in the creation of user guides, guidelines and training material.
- Working on specific IT projects as directed by IT Manager; working on projects/tasks that my require interaction with staff and volunteers.
- Working closely with/and support the Network Administrator, Digital Adoption and Training Specialist, IT Team Lead, Technical Support specialist and others from the IT team; providing coverage during absences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-Secondary degree in IT or related discipline.
- Microsoft Office 365 certifications e.g. MCSA: Office 365.
- 2+ years of experience in an Office 365 IT Administrator role.
- Computer software proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You embody the attributes of our core DNA – welcoming, imaginative, courageous and enthusiastic.
- Other IT certifications and experience.
- Working experience with a Non-Profit organization.
This position will be posted until filled and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
Leisa McKenzie – Employee Experience Business Partner
Girl Guides of Canada – Guides du Canada
50 Merton Street, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1A3
Kindly reference the position title in the subject line of your email message.
Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
GGC-GdC encourages applications from visible minority group members, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others with the skills and knowledge to contribute to our organization’s initiatives.
Upon request, Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada will make available reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process. Accommodation requests should be made in advance to People & Culture at HR@girlguides.ca.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.