Part-Time Direct Support Professional
- Job Type
- Part time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Beamsville, ON
- Impact Area
- Community & Social Services
- Impact Category
- Company Type
About this position
Are you an enthusiastic person who wants to make a meaningful impact in your community? At Christian Horizons we Value People, Foster Belonging, Respect Gifts and Serve Others. Learn more about Christian Horizons: https://www.christian-horizons.org/who-we-are/values
PART-TIME (16-34 hours/week)
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTS and NIGHT CONTRACTS
(Please specify your interest in type of position when you apply)
Stadelbauer Dr., Beamsville, ON
Direct Support Professional employees build communities that value the contributions of people who experience developmental disabilities. They assist with activities of daily living, working collaboratively with families, advocates, friends, and community partners in order to promote full citizenship and enhance relationships. Recognizing people’s right to self-determination, and valuing their unique gifts while encouraging continuous growth and development.
- 3-6 Months’ Experience
- Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker, or post-secondary education in a related field, is preferred
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Satisfactory 3-year Uncertified Driver’s Abstract
- Valid Ontario G-class Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules and Various Locations
- Employee Discounts
Apply Online: https://www.christian-horizons.org/careers
*Applicants must apply through our website by completing a “WEST DISTRICT” Online Application Form, and submitting a résumé and cover letter detailing relevant education and experience specific to the duties and Values, Vision and Mission.
All persons may apply regardless of religion or any Human Rights Code protected grounds. We seek to provide accessibility through all stages of the hiring process for all applicants with disabilities consistent with our Accessibility Policies and the AODA. Please let us know if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Organization Description not provided