Senior Associate/Manager-Digital Marketing, SFS team
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Experienced (non manager)
- Toronto, ON
- Impact Area
- Impact Category
- Social Good
- Company Type
- Mission driven
About this position
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
HR Job Title (internal): Senior Associate/Manager, Sustainable Finance Solutions
Reporting to: Executive Vice President, Marketing and Strategic Initiatives
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration: Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Sustainable Finance Solutions (SFS) Commercial Team has spun-off from the main Sustainalytics business and is a new, small and rapid growth business that is responsible for developing and bringing ESG products to companies and their banks. Our services include green/social/sustainability bond second-party opinions, annual compliance reviews, ESG ratings, and other services that help our clients to provide ESG insights to their investors and lenders. This new business is already successful, beating sales forecasts and achieving "the most impressive second opinion provider" by Global Capital in 2017. See our Green & Social Bonds services for more information.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Marketing specialist will be responsible for leading the company’s expansion into online marketing with a particular emphasis to support Sustainalytics’ new business lines focused on a wider audience in more competitive markets.
The digital marketing specialist will be focused on Conversion Rate Optimization and using analytical and creative skills to bring more business to Sustainalytics using social media, online advertising and content marketing. You would join a team of marketing specialists supporting our business globally with offices in 13 cities worldwide and providing services to the world’s leading sustainable finance institutions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creates digital marketing and social media campaigns and manages digital agency work;
• Owns analytics for website, digital campaigns and social media and provide reports on KPIs to management;
• Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies;
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns;
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages;
• Further develop Digital Marketing knowledge.
The ideal candidate needs to be a genuine team player who can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members, based on Sustainalytics’ relationship-focused consultative sales philosophy. The candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• In-depth knowledge of CRO and SEO;
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing;
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development;
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
• Data savvy with ability to analyze data, create excel reports and an understanding of Google Analytics;
• 5-8+ years related work experience;
• Experience writing effective online and social media content;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills and English fluency required;
• Some travel to the US and globally required; and
• Degree in a related field.
Sustainalytics is an award-winning, global responsible investment research firm specialized in environmental, social and governance (ESG) research and analysis.
We offer global perspectives and solutions that are underpinned by local expertise, serving both values-based and mainstream investors that integrate ESG information and assessments into their investment decisions. View our Impact Profile
The impact of our work is one that is felt over the long term. We are seeking to change the face of capital markets in pursuit of a more just and sustainable world by helping some of the world’s largest institutional investors make sustainable investment decisions.
Our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
Career Growth Opportunities
We invest in our staff's training and developmet, so the people and the company can grow together over the long term. We give all our employees a $1000 education credit which they are expected to use every year and we’ll also pay for them to take the CFA exam if they’re interested. For each team we have a formal career development path that’s meant to provide a framework of how one progresses throughout the company.
Gain a global outlook working at Sustainalytics. With offices around the world you can take part in our employee exchange program - from Australia to Amsterdam.